The 2nd CoMS 2020 Organising Committee is pleased to invite authors to submit their abstracts for oral, poster and PhD presentation.
The organizers welcome contributions related to CoMS 2020 themes and topics.
The primary goals of the CoMS conference are to bring together scientists and experts in the field of construction materials and other areas of civil engineering, and give them the opportunity to present the results of their research, findings and innovations. The CoMS conference will focus on building stronger and more equitable partnerships in order to develop innovative, practical and durable solutions necessary for building a sustainable future.
Authors wishing to present their papers are kindly invited to submit an abstract in accordance with the following themes and topics:
- Innovations in materials and technologies
- Material – environment interaction
- Sustainable design, construction and maintenance
- Energy efficiency, recycling, and remediation
- Inspection, monitoring, assessment and repair
- Modelling from nano to structure
- Innovative components for a healthy, comfortable and sustainable environment
- Social and economic aspects of the building environment
- Digitalization and automation